Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dog Trots Globe


Dog Trots Globe - To Paris & Provence by Sheron Long

What a beautiful book.  Although I do not have a Kindle Fire and had to read this on my computer, I am sure reading it on an iPad or some other type of tablet would be lovely too.
The photographs are beautiful, and I have never read a story where there are videos imbedded in the story, but it was a nice addition.
Wonderful story from a dog’s view of a trip to France.  The author makes it feel as if you are there traveling with them.  Included within the story are some French words, and songs, to make learning a bit fun too.
This would make a great book for children as well as adults, or anyone looking to see France and how beautiful it is, with a touch of history mixed in too.  A quick and easy read, easy to keep a child’s attention.  I would love to see the author continue the travels to other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment